If you have an article or announcement you would like us to publish please use the form below to send it to us
The Sahara Tribune is constantly sharing progressive/inspiring articles on Africa with the global community! We publish articles of a wide range of areas from News, Economics, Sports, Business, Traditions, E.T.C.
We encourage everyone to email us their articles\News for publishing.
1. Submissions must be positive, thought provoking, insightful or progressive be they ideas (in the form of opinions or articles), news stories, interviews or simply profiles. Whilst acknowledging the challenges of the continent, focus primarily on submitting articles that have African solutions and ideas as their main theme. This is in a broad range of topics including but not limited to technology, finance, fashion, music, politics, economic development, sports, arts & culture, lifestyle, health, entrepreneurship, social media, etc. We also publish literature pieces (poems, fiction & creative non-fiction) but encourage you to keep the content quite short.
2. We would generally publish articles with a general appeal as long as they are inspiring, insightful and can add value and provide opportunities for growth for our readers and followers.
3. Submissions have no specified minimum or maximum. However, entries should be engaging and thoughtful.
4. Submissions should be well edited and within the standards of written English.
5. Submissions should include the author’s bio. Registered contributors should add their bio to their profile pages after registration.
6. Please adhere to copyright rules. Do not pass on another person’s work as your own.
7. If you submit an article or idea written originally by someone else, please include the following in your submission: article/idea source or link
Sahara Tribune reserves the right to edit or delete inappropriate content. We also reserve the right to use or not use, crop or scale any images submitted.
All Articles will be submitted for moderation and will not be available to public until it has been approved.