The Embassy of the Republic of Kenya in Washington DC invites applications from all suitably qualified men and women for the position of Technical Staff.
The ideal person shall:
- Provide technical support to political officers in liaising with the U.S. Legislature, Executive as well as U.S. Think Tanks;
- Assist in extensive research on U.S. Foreign Policy;
- Assist on issues related to Information, Communication and Technology in the Embassy; and
- May be called upon from time to time to provide any other technical support as may be deemed necessary.
- A minimum of first degree in Social Sciences; a degree in International Relations or Law would be an added advantage;
- Working knowledge of Information Communication Technology;
- Thorough understanding of the U.S. Executive and Legislature; Experience working with both or any of these institutions would be an added advantage; and
- Good communication skills.
Applications with detailed curriculum vitae and other relevant testimonials should be clearly marked: Job Advert/01/13and addressed directly to:
The Charge d’Affaires, a.i.
Embassy of the Republic of Kenya
2249 R Street, NW
Washington DC, 20008
Not later than October 18th, 2013.
Please note that any attempts to canvass for the position will lead to outright disqualification.