General Electric will sponsor the first twenty full-time undergraduate students to this year’s Kenya Diaspora Conference in Washington, DC. Interested students must be an undergraduate in their fourth year, second semester OR have successfully completed their undergraduate programme in the last six months.
Interested parties MUST meet the following requirements:
- Registered full-time undergraduate in a university/college;
- 25 years of age or younger;
- Has to provide a scanned copy of: current Student I.D, current Transcript and current schedule;
- Has to provide College/University address and contact information;
- Has to provide a copy of your undergraduate degree (highlighting the date of graduation).
Those wishing to take advantage of this offer must provide the above requirements/information through an official College/University email address (if any) to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please quote the reference “General Electric offer- 2013 Kenya Diaspora Conference” as the email subject.
Deadline for submitting complete application: Wednesday, November 20th, 2013.
Approved applicants will be emailed a one-time use promotional code.
**Please note that this offer does not include accommodation and flights**
This year’s Kenya Diaspora conference – USA takes place December 13-15 in Washington, DC