google978c4e921fe1bd28.html

Fire breaks out in patient’s chest during surgery

An emergency operation on a 60-year-old Australian patient took an unexpected turn when a fire broke out in his open chest. Medics were able to put out the fire, caused by a spark from a surgical tool igniting with oxygen used in an anaesthetic, and successfully complete the surgery. “This case highlights the continued need for fire training,” said an expert.

108-year-old woman still plays piano daily

A Polish woman still plays piano every day at 108 years of age. Wanda Zarzycka has been playing the instrument since a young age and even continued playing after she broke her hands at the age 80, even though doctors had told her she would never play again.

A hungry alligator crashed a picnic date by a Florida lake and gobbled down an entire bowl of guacamole. Trevor Walters and his fiance Taylor Forte said the animal ate cheese, some salami, half a watermelon and a pound of grapes. Walters said the “worst part” was when it started on the guacamole.

-www.theweek.co.uk

Comments

comments

%d bloggers like this: