The family of Joyce & Jared Onyambu are saddened to announce the passing of their beloved daughter, Mercy Kerubo Onyambu. She was a sister to Faith Onyambu, Shawn Onyambu, Sheryl Onyambu and Amirah Onyambu.
Mercy was 23 years old and was working as an intern at the Department of Justice in Washington DC while working on her masters. She had recently completed her B.A. in Criminal Justice from the University of Maryland, College Park in May 2016. She was working on her masters and also desired to pursue law school after.
Mercy has always been a magnet to people. She always knew how to make everyone she met feel special and always had a sincere heart towards people and God. Her life was short lived but we can truly say she lived her life to the fullest in every moment. We ask that you join the family in celebrating her life and homegoing.
Friends and family will be meeting at the Onyambu residence daily, in the evening, for prayers, at 9933 Guilford Road, Jessup, MD 20794 fromt 6pm.
The official fundraiser event is planned for Saturday, December 10 at 4pm in support of the family during this difficult time and the location is TBD. The Memorial Service and Burial will be in Maryland and details will be communicated as well.
We will continue to update the Facebook Page with these details.
In the meantime, the family is accepting financial support to cover funeral arrangements.
They are accepting funds through GoFundMe as well as the listed outlets:
- CashApp- $JaredOnyambu
- Link to download app: https://cash.me/app/NBCLBFB
- PayPal- firstname.lastname@example.org
For more info Contact:
- Anne Onyambu 484-350-7910
- Martha Mongare Nicholson -301-434-6859
- Anderea Onwonga 301-346-7643
- Geoffrey Ndiritu 240-277-2027
- Kefa Mongare 302-602-2662
- Erasmus Mong’are 302-299-7945
- Ken Anunda 302-559-8634
- John Muchiri 410-262-9541
- Kennedy Momanyi 240-479-6655
- Dr. Saisi Marasa 443-739-7874
- Martin Kihiko 301-693-5529
- Kefa Ogwankwa 240-863-7653