We are deeply saddened to inform you that Nicholas Marenga Mburu of Ellicott City, Maryland passed away on Sunday, January 7th in a tragic car accident off Route 100 and Snowden.
Nicholas was a graduate of Mt. Hebron High and UMBC. He leaves behind his beloved parents Joyce and Joseph Mburu and his younger sister Naomi Mburu, 2018 Rhodes Scholar recipient at University of Maryland, Baltimore County (UMBC).
Thank you for your visits, prayers, messages, phone calls and overall expression of support. Family and friends are meeting daily between 7-9.30pm at the Mburu residence for prayers and support. 4309 Old Valley Court Ellicott City, MD 21043
For more information:
- Rosalind Muchiri (443) 622-7541
- Murugi Mungai-Kamau (410) 707-2396
- Alex Mutonyi (443) 985-1633
- James Ngundi (571) 215-6375
- Joyce Mburu (410) 428-6587
- Joseph Mburu (443) 844-4623
- Naomi Mburu (443) 615 4711