It is with deep sorrow that we announce the passing of Mr. Stephen Munyiri of Baltimore, Maryland on December 19, 2019 at the Baltimore Washington Medical Center, after illness.
He was the son of Esther Wacuka Karigu and Symon Karigu of Kenya, brother to John Muhoro Karigu, husband to Lucy Munyiri, father to Erica Munyiri-Nelson, Janett Munyiri, Joi Munene and the late Kenny Munyiri.
Family and friends are meeting for prayers and funeral arrangements as follows:
Formal Prayer & Meeting : On 12/23/2019 & 12/27/2019 at 7:00PM at Elimu Center – 9600 Pulaski Park Dr, Suite 115, MD 21220. And On 12/28/2019 at 6225 York Rd Baltimore, MD 21212, Apt N218 from 6:00pm.
Memorial Service: On 12/29/2019 at 4:00PM at Elimu Center; 9600 Pulaski Park Dr. suite 115 MD 21009.
Viewing: 1/3/2020 5:00pm-8:00pm at Vaughn Green Funeral Home; 4905 York Rd Baltimore,MD 21212.
Funeral & Burial Services:
1/4/2020 Wake 9:30am
Service 10:00 am at St. Matthew Catholic Church; 5401 Loch Raven Blvd, Baltimore MD 21239
Burial to follow immediately after the service
Financial contribution towards the funeral preparations can be sent via cashApp to:
- $ericamunyiri: Erica Munyiri Nelson 410-409-4576
- $lucymunyiri: Lucy Munyiri 443-454-7895
Checks can be made out to: Erica Munyiri
Zelle: Janett Munyiri 443-902-5792
For more information, please contact:
- Pastor Lillian: 443-759-1086
- Pastor Mugweh: 410-236-5401
- Karanja Mwaura: 410-409-9340
- Julie Weche: 410-303-3335
- Erica Munyiri: 410-409-4576
- Janett Munyiri: 443-902-5792
- Mrs. Lucy Munyiri: 678-469362
- Wamuyu Kimara: 443-929-4466
- Joi Munene: 301-804-7111