NATIONAL YOUTH SERVICE (NYS) ADVERTISEMENT FOR RECRUITMENT OF SERVICEMEN\WOMEN – NOVEMBER 2014
The Ministry of Devolution and Planning, wishes to announce for general information the recruitment of NYS Youth throughout the Republic as per the requirements and dates schedule below.
All prospective candidates wishing to be enlisted in the National Youth Service must meet the following conditions:
- Be a Kenyan citizen and resident of the respective County of recruitment.
- Must undergo a Medical check-up at a Government Health Facility and present proof of the same at the recruitment centre.
- Be prepared to give voluntary service to the Nation in any part of Kenya.
- Be prepared to undergo rigorous physical training.
- Must produce Original National Identity Card and Academic Certiﬁcates (and avail one set of photocopies of the same).
- Must have certiﬁcate of Good Conduct.
- Must be18 – years old.
- Successful candidates will report for the NVS Basic training course at the NYS College in Gilgil or Naivasha on dates and times speciﬁed in respective call up notices.
N/B: Orphans who meet the qualiﬁcation requirement as stated above will be given special reference subject to production of sufficient documentary proof such as parents’ death Certiﬁcates or burial permits.
NYS does not condone corruption in any form. Canvassing is strictly prohibited and will lead to automatic disqualiﬁcation.